"A SUSTAINABLE HEALTHY SOCIETY"
" With the collective responsibilities and co-operation from the varioussection of communities within its resources to gear up for a sustainable healthy society"
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
1. To enlist public co-operation in solving social problems.
2. To spread and impart non-formal and adult education in the matters relevent to health, mental
health and social development especially in rural areas.
3. To help rural poor people in different sectors which are conductive to development such
as Khadi & Village Industries, Animal Husbandry, Pisciculture, Horticulture,
Agriculture,Irrigation and Handloom & Handicraft etc.
4. To render helps and welfare services specially to the weaker sections such as
women,children, ages and rural poor etc.
5. To enlist the co-operation of youths in rural development programme, relief works and
welfare activities etc.
6. To set up hostels and homes for youth and old aged, working women, destitute and orphan
children and destitute ages.
7. To make efforts in the promotive programme for mental health and allied fields.
8. To make possible efforts in the works relevent to the prevention, control, training
education and rehabilitation of II categories of handicapped viz. mental retardation deaf &
dumb and blind etc.
9. To establish hostels, sheltered workshops and institutions of special nature for
education,training and rehabilitation of handicapped persons.
10.To organise literary programme, seminars, workshops, conference and training
programmes, wherever and whenever the need arises from time to time.
11. To undertake surveys and research in the areas mentioned above.
12. To publish and keep records of whatever relevent materials in the areas
13. To work in the field of drug abuse prevention/prohibition.
14. To prevent and control of HIV/AIDS & STDs against high risk group of IDUS in Manipur